Our Piece of Mind Management Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love the PEACE OF MIND you get from having the Strickland Law Firm, PLLC be your property manager that, as long as you give us 30 days’ notice, you can cancel the agreement at any time with no cancellation fee!!!
Houston Property Manager – Property Management Guarantee
At Strickland Law Firm, PLLC, we provide Property Owners with Peace of Mind by offering:
- 24/7 Management of your property by a LAW FIRM that knows the law and will represent you to your tenants with polite and courteous professionalism.
- Advertising Your Property Lease in 18 Different Ways
- Providing a 24 Point Tenant Screening, procedures, and policies that:
- Are compliant with all Federal and Texas laws,
- Filter out applicants that you don’t want as tenants, and
- Increase your ROI & Protect your CASH FLOW and your INVESTMENT.
- Getting and Keeping Great Tenants in the 8 Most Important Ways
- Enforcement of your lease provisions in a continuous and consistent manner to Increase your ROI & Protect your CASH FLOW and your INVESTMENT.
- Offering Owners the ability to see condition of their property multiple times a year through inspection reports that are usually over 30 pages long and contain 100 – 200 photos of the inside and outside of the property.
- Coordinating Maintenance and Repairs for no additional fee.
- Offering your Tenants a 24/7 hotline for emergency repairs.
- Complete Transparency! We provide Online Portals for Owners and Tenants
- Property Owner’s have access to monthly itemized statements, invoices and receipts, agreements with tenants and guarantors, work orders, yearly statements, and tax forms.
- Tenants can pay rent online with a bank account or credit card and have access to view statements, see their rent payments and all charges, and submit maintenance requests.
- Evictions, we don’t have to do it often, but when we do, we handle all aspects of the eviction process in Justice Court up to and including the day of trial for FREE. The Owners merely have to pay the court costs and a legal messenger fee (approximately $40).